- Canoe ride to the stilt village of Nzulezu
- Motorboat on the Volta River
- Visit Cape Coast Castle and Fort Apollonia
- Rainforest canopy walkway at Kakum National Park
- Boti Falls and Akaa Falls
- Plenty of beach-side R&R, optional surf lessons/rentals
Water, water everywhere! Experience the perfect mix of adventure, culture, and R&R along the numerous water sources of Ghana. Boat ride on the exotic Volta River, feel the mist of majestic tropical waterfalls, and stroll along the lagoon walkways of the unique stilt village. From historic coastal forts to crocodile ponds and hanging loose at sandy beaches, your suimsuit won’t have time to dry in between uses! Immerse yourself, or rather, submerge yourself in the warm embrace of Ghanaian waters.
Price per person, based on double-occupancy accommodations.