- Explore the Northern Circuit destinations, including Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and Lake Eyasi.
- Multiple game viewing
- Two separate visits to the Hadza people
- Ideal for youth and family
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, and German-speaking guides
- Vehicle equipped with ice chest & mineral water
- Complimentary safari hat and T-shirt
Take a journey into "The Gods Must Be Crazy” movie. An amazing adventure with the Hadzabe tribe of Tanzania, the last true nomads of Africa, awaits you. Join their hunt for wild game with traditional bow and arrows, or forage for fruits and berries. This is not a "tourist show" but the real deal, and not for the faint of heart.
Roam the different wildlife conservation areas that have been the backdrop to this fascinating way of life. Marvel at the majestic herd of elephants, or view the sleek giraffes whose tendons are the source of Hadzabe bows.
A truly immersive, cultural experience that combines the splendor of Tanzanian nature with the ingenuity of the people that make it their home.
Daily departures available
Group minimum: 2 guests